Dienstag, August 29, 2006

Hana in regalia

Ecco la selezione musicale quasi autentica della nostra performance "zona aperitivo" all'Hana-Bi di domenica scorsa:

Candie Cutie - Capsule
Will you still love me tomorrow - Moe Tucker
Boys and girl 2003 - Wada Akiko Corporation
The girl from U.N.C.L.E. - The Four Corners
The breakdown - Ugly Ducking
Loud and laughing - The Shermans
Mambo numerique - Senor Coco and his Orchestra
Comme d'habitude - Souvenir
Baby I love your way - Irene
Flashin' light (Some girls like to disco) Cocosuma RMX - Valvola
Think - James Brown
There's a girl - Ditty Bops
Florence - Monkey swollow the universe
Weekend without makeup - The long bondes
Space Manatee - Heavenly
Nofriend - Shimura Curves
Why don't you give me your love - The Zutons
Love in a trashcan - The Raveonettes
I want you to know - The Feelings
Dance me in - Sons and daughters
Birthday - The Beatles
The life pursuit - Belle & Sebastian
A song from under the floorboards - Morrissey
I've agreed to something I shouldn't have - Fosca
Dance til the morning light - Starflower
Call me what you like (If you like rock'n'roll) - Puffy